Pages

Friday 23 December 2011

Miles Higson Gives Back !

Hollyoaks star Miles Higson (Seth Costello) along with other celebrities gave their support to the Royal Manchester Children’s Hospital charity by paying a visit to the children on Ward 84.

On meeting the children Higson told the Lancashire Telegraph;
“I had a brilliant time meeting the children and their families, the patients are remarkable and so inspiring."
“When I heard how an iPad could help a child, I knew I wanted to do something to help, so I decided to put my money where my mouth is and went straight to the shop to buy an iPad and I also signed up for the 2012 Great Manchester Run.”
It is always great to hear of stars giving back to good causes and as previously reported Higson is due to exit from Hollyoaks is the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment