Pages

Saturday 17 December 2011

Casting: Miles Higson Exits

Hollyoaks is to lose another member of the Costello family as Miles Higson (Seth) is set to bow out as we head into 2012. Higson joined the show in July 2010 as the youngest of the Costello boys and during his time has been involved in some of the shows biggest storylines. Like that of  Jasmine's (Victoria Atkin) struggles with GID, Mercedes and Carl's affair and more recently he got to shine in this years Hollyoaks Later as Seth saw himself the victim of Warren's mind games.

On his departure Higson told Digital Spy;
How are you feeling now that your time on Hollyoaks has come to an end?
"I'm feeling alright! My time at Hollyoaks was the best year of my life and I loved it, but now it'll be nice to do something new and have a change. I was sad to leave, but everything happens for a reason and I'm looking forward to seeing what the future holds." 
What was your last day on set like?
"It was funny, because I obviously knew I was leaving but it didn't feel like I was, as it just felt like a normal day. But then at the end of my last scene, a whole load of cast and crew came out to say goodbye to me, and I started crying like a little baby! It was quite emotional." 
Why does Seth decide to leave the village?
"You'll see that he partly does it out of brotherly love - he wants to help his brother out by making a fresh start. The other main reason is that so much has happened in the village and Seth has just had enough of it, so he wants to get away from it all." 
What highlights can you name from your time at Hollyoaks?
"All of it! I've honestly loved every minute, from beginning to end - from the first day when they dressed me up as a clown to take family pictures of me, to the day I left. I've genuinely had the time of my life."
You can read the rest of the Digital Spy interview here .

No comments:

Post a Comment